Kanagaki Studio is a New York-based creative studio specializing in the design and production of artist books and magazines. The studio works within the fields of art, fashion, and photography to conceive, develop, and manage art direction and brand identity across digital and print.
Formed in 2014 by Brian Kanagaki, previously Design Director at Let’s Panic Magazine.
To discuss a potential project/collaboration or request additional work, please get in touch.
– San Francisco Houses, Catalogue Library
– Soft Copy 001, Soft Copy
– Joachim Muller Rothholtz, Palm
– Golden Persimmons II , Palm
– Palm Book, Palm
– Garage Magazine Issue 15
– Let’s Panic Magazine Issue 04
– Hearts Magazine Issue 03
– Ed Forbis, Palm
– Cracked, Catalogue Library
– Let’s Panic Magazine Issue 03
– The Plant Magazine Issue 09
– Library Paper Issue 07
– Let’s Panic Magazine Issue 02
– Golden Persimmons, Perryman Press
– This is the Same Ocean, Dawn Press
– Dissect Journal Issue 01
– Oasis, Bloom Publishing
– PIG Quarterly Issue 02
– It’s Right Where You Said It Would Be, Perryman Press
Let’s Panic Magazine